Thursday, September 18, 2014

Blog # 15 MARK OF THE BEAST NOT FORCED By Brandon Wyse

MARK OF THE BEAST IS NOT FORCED...





This one is actually a quick one, praise Jesus. I've had plenty of brothers and sisters roll their eyes because they are stuck on the duplicitous series "Left Behind" or other false teachings that have grabbed mainstream Christian belief. And most are under the impression the mark will be forced. Many have probably called me a whack job behind my back. Doesn't matter... I love anyway. Here's the setup...
Revelation 13:14-16 and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
For months I've been one crying in the wilderness that the mark of the beast will be something that people want and are deceived into taking. Which means it's not going to be something people see coming like the RFID... which could be a precursor, but in it's present state is not the Mark of the Beast.
Notice the words "deceiveth" in the above scriptures. While the false prophet will cause those that don't worship the beast to be killed, the mark will be an act of deception. And it may deceive even the elect.
Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
But we beg the question, if some "Christians" take the mark, are they even the elect? And that is why that verse is worded like that, "if it were possible." For those believers that take the mark, were not believing in the real Jesus to begin with, and if they were, they would have seen the devil's trickery, and won't take the mark,
So all that to say this... The Holy Spirit often does reveal things until we are spiritually grown enough to understand them. And of all the months I've been trying to tell Saints that the mark is not forced, it's going to be wanted, Jesus finally shows me the verse in Him that confirmed the bells of discernment He's had going off in me.
Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
THERE IT IS...."DECEIVED", not forced. Deceiving is basically tricking someone into something, forcing is making them take it. The Holy Spirit was telling me the truth but waited for me to "see" the confirming voice. I always ask the Holy Spirit to show me things, whether I think I'm right before hand or some other preacher... my prayer is..." Jesus, through your Holy Spirit give me the truth, whether I like it or not. And there it is... Praise Jesus!. I may have read that verse 20 times in my life, but until the Holy Spirit's ready to illuminate, I never saw it.

 

Love you all... seek, ask, knock to Jesus and it will be given unto you.



FOR CURRENT UPDATES, PLEASE VISIT & JOIN OUR FACEBOOK END TIMES CHURCH GROUP AT:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/443775489031151/

No comments:

Post a Comment